Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Kitchen, Part 3 million.

So, remember how I wanted to have my kitchen decorated by the end of the month (July, that is)? Well, it's August 10 ... days, weeks, past my self-imposed (knowingly ridiculous) due date.

My kitchen now looks like this:

Remember this picture ... I posted it in May ... the kitchen still looks exactly the same ... paint still on walls, no switch cover plates, wallpaper glue, stains, pure ugliness.

I'm  not good at made-up deadlines.

This was a fake update, but I thought I'd air my dirty, secret laundry and perhaps it would motivate me to actually do this project.

New made-up deadline - August 25.  Why?  Because after that we don't have a free weekend until October.  (Don't worry, most of those weekends are filled with fun-ness and friends!)

We'll see.

No comments: